A suitably qualified and trained facilitator can identify, specific to you, what has caused an imbalance then apply the appropriate techniques to restore balance and harmony.
Kinesiology does not work in an allopathic way, in that it doesn’t seek simply to alleviate symptoms. True health is not just absence of disease – it is consistent energy, mental clarity, resistance to stress, freedom from infection, emotional stability, good physical stamina, as well as the absence of disease.
REMEMBER – the symptom is NOT the problem. Symptoms are merely “messengers”, the body communicating that there are imbalances present.
However, kinesiology can help you if you are experiencing any of the following “messengers”:
- Learning difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- EMF sensitivity
- Neck/back pain
- Low blood sugar
- Sinusitis/allergic problems
- Recurrent infections
- Fatigue syndromes
- Relationship difficulties
- Low self esteem
- Skin problems
- Digestive disorders
- Menstrual problems
- and more!
Our clients have had the following results:
- More energy
- Greater understanding of self and others
- Choices where none seemed to exist before
- Acceptance and understanding of others
- Have found solutions where none existed before
- More appropriate and increased functioning ability in all areas of life
- Improved quality of life
- More appropriate reactions in stressful environments
- Improved coping ability
- Empowering of self
- Integration of facets of self
We do NOT:
- Claim to heal – only your body can do that, just as it heals a broken bone or a cut. Kinesiology accelerates the healing process.
- Diagnose, treat, or suggest that you go off any prescribed medication – we acknowledge the symptom and work towards solutions
- Work with illness as that would be treating the symptom – we believe that we can assist in improving your quality of life and so “re-educate” your body and your self
- Interfere with your faith or religious beliefs – we are trained to work within the realm of your belief system to best assist you to find solutions
- Make predictions